Leo Doyle established Doyle Electric in 1972, initially working out of his home. Over the years the company expanded to meet the needs of customers, adding security system installation and monitoring, computer network cabling in addition to the mainstay commercial and residential wiring and service. To meet the space requirements of the growing company, a new building was constructed in 1994 at the current location of 1421 Dell Avenue.
It seemed only fitting to add another division at the dawning of the new millennium! The Spring of 2000 the company announced the acquisitions of Berry Electric Company and Harold Electric's Pump Division, and with those acquisitions formed a pump&motor division.
Doyle Electric's long-time goals have been to provide superior customer service, quality workmanship, and creative solutions to our customers needs, and we are committed to continuing that tradition in the years ahead.